Who we are:
ABN: 53 896 252 692
Terms of Service:
This website is operated by BAKERWORKS Australia. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to BAKERWORKS Australia. BAKERWORKS Australia offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on WordPress. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDING THOSE OFFERED BY PARTNERING VENDORS OR OTHERWISE (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our terms. Please contact us for further information.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right to but are not obligated to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Partnering vendors are solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of their advertised goods and services. Partnering vendors terms and conditions apply. Wherever possible, we will use images taken at the Partnering vendor’s location or of the exact service or item being offered. In cases where this is not possible, the images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be direct representations.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please contact us.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
DONATIONS MADE BY US
We reserve the right to make and not to make donations to any third-party organisation or charity. While we take into consideration the votes of our paying members, If we suspect abuse of our voting systems, mal-intent in recipient nominations, or for any other reason, we reserve the final decision on the suitability of donation recipients. No guarantee is made on the amount and frequency of any voluntary donations made though we do intend to operate in good faith.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
Some links provided on our website are affiliate links. We may be paid a commission if you use these link to make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall BAKERWORKS Australia, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BAKERWORKS Australia and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at Contact@Bakerworksaustralia.com.au
By using the Services, You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may collect, process, and use the information that you provide to us and that such information shall only be used by us or third parties acting under our direction, pursuant to confidentiality agreements, to develop, tune, enhance, and improve the Services.
• “Collect” means gather, acquire or obtain by a lawful and fair means, information in circumstances where the individual is identifiable or identified.
• “Express Consent Consequences” includes the fact that that we will not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act in the event that you provide consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to an overseas recipient and the overseas recipient handles your personal information in breach of the Privacy Act.
• “Expressly Informed” means the circumstance where we have provided you with a clear statement (either verbal or in writing) of the Express Consent Consequences.
• “Opt-Out” means an individual’s expressed request not to receive further Direct Marketing communications.
• “Personal Information” means information that is not Sensitive Information, including information or an opinion (whether the information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion. This includes, but is not limited to, an individual’s first name, last name, email address, phone number, password and address.
• “Primary Purpose” is the main reason for the Collection of any Personal Information.
• “Reasonable Expectation” means a reasonable individual’s expectation that their personal information might be Used or Disclosed for the relevant purpose.
• “Secondary Purpose” means a purpose of Use or Disclosure other than a Primary Purpose.
• “Sensitive Information” is given its meaning in section 6(1) of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
• “Use” means the handling of Personal Information by our Company.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• When you register with us, you provide us information about yourself – your name, email address, phone number etc. If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address, and our responses. We also collect general information about your use of our services.
• While interacting with other users on the Forum or Interactive Area, you share your contact information, the messages which you share are not private and can be viewed by any member or user of the website.
• The advertisement and other related details that you post on the website and the information which you share therein are collected by us.
• INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
• When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our website.
• Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) and mobile network information.
• Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, determine the speed at which your device is travelling, add location-based filters (such as local weather), and for any other purposes.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. A “cookie” is a small data file transferred to your computer’s hard drive that allows a Website to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any Personal Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some website features that will not be available to you, and some Web pages may not display properly. To support the personalized features of our website (such as your country and language codes and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered website user.
INFORMATION SHARED WHILE POSTING ON VARIOUS PLATFORMS OF THE WEBSITE
• While interacting with other users on the Forum/interactive area, you share your contact information; the messages which you share are not private and can be viewed by any member or user of the website.
• The advertisements and related material that you post on the website and the information which you share therein are collected by us.
INFORMATION SHARED DURING TRANSACTION
• You agree that you will enter into transactions with third parties through our website and will share your Personal Information with them for easy completion of the transaction. You hereby expressly agree that we shall not be involved or held liable for any breach of the privacy or security of that data. The said breach, if any, shall be a matter of dispute between you and the third party and we shall not be held liable or be issued a notice for the same.
• We STRONGLY recommend that you should be careful and vigilant while disclosing your Personal Information with your transaction partner. Please do not disclose your bank and account details to anyone through our website or to any individual whom you have met through our website.
• We do not take credit card/debit card or other bank details on our website. For payment you will be directed to sign in through the respective payment gateways integrated on our website and the transaction would be completed therein. It is to be noted that we will not be storing any Bank related information on our records and none of our staff will hold or be exposed to this information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• We use the personal information we collect to fulfil your requests for services, improve our services and contact you.
• By providing us with your e-mail address, you consent to us using the e-mail address to send you our website and services-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send notifications of activity on our website to the e-mail address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your e-mail address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to our features, or other information. If you do not want to receive optional e-mail messages, you may modify your settings to opt out.
• Our settings may also allow you to adjust your communications preferences. If you do not wish to receive promotional email messages from us, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, you will still receive non-promotional emails from us about your account and our Services.
• At our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our website; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the website, our users, or others.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We have a contract with third parties prohibiting them from sharing your Personal Information.
• WE CAN (AND YOU AUTHORISE US TO) DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, OTHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, ANY LAWSUIT OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVE NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION OF FRAUD, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER ACTIVITY THAT IS ILLEGAL OR MAY EXPOSE US, OR YOU, TO LIABILITY.
ENSURING INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE
• We take reasonable precautions to ensure that the Personal Information we Collect, Use and Disclose is complete, relevant and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
• Let us know if there are any errors in your Personal Information; and
• Keep us up-to-date with changes to your Personal Information such as your name or address.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
• We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access.
• By using this website or the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this website or Services.
• We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
• Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defences or objections that you may have to a third party, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
• We strictly advise you not to share any personal information regarding your bank account details or other confidential information with any other user on the website and in case you do so, you shall be personally responsible for the same. We shall in no such case be held responsible or liable for the same.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
• You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
• Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data: You may change any of your personal information by visiting the website and following the directions therein or by emailing us at Contact@Bakerworksaustralia.com.au. You may request deletion of your personal data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
• You may, of course, decline to submit personal data through the website, in which case, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You can review and correct the information about you that we keep on file by editing your account settings or by contacting us directly at Contact@Bakerworksaustralia.com.au.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Thus, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, phone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal data for accessing the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, including personal data, stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed. Any change in the website’s policies and standing will be notified to you through email.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorisation or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third-party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
DO NOT TRACK
• Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services.
• We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide the opt-out links. However, we do not recognise or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT and a common approach to responding to DNT.
OPTING OUT OF INFORMATION SHARING
• We understand and respect that not all users may want to allow us to share their information. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us through Contact@Bakerworksaustralia.com.au and we will remove your information as soon as reasonably practicable. When contacting us, please clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
• However, under the following circumstances, we may still be required to share your personal information:
• if we are responding to court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• If we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or as otherwise required by law.
• If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.
PHISHING OR FALSE EMAILS
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal data (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us on the contact details provided on the website if you get an email like this.
Continued use of our website and Service, following notice of such changes, shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
The policy constitutes a part of the user terms. We have taken utmost care to avoid any inconsistency or conflict of this policy with any other terms, agreements or guidelines available on our website. In case there exists a conflict, we request you to kindly contact us for the final provision and interpretation.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled to: cancel your service contract with us; and a refund for the unused portion or compensation for its reduced value. You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund for any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
Change of Mind Returns
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, BAKERWORKS Australia will be pleased to offer you an exchange or return provided that:
1. You return the product to us within 30 days of purchase,
2. You produce a satisfactory proof of purchase (being your original receipt or online proof of purchase, such as a tax invoice).
3. The item is in re-saleable condition, including its original packaging (if any), is unused and as sold.
4. A government-issued form of identification must be presented at the time of the return in order to confirm your identity (for products with a value greater than $50).
Return postage charges and re-stocking fees are the responsibility of the customer.
If you are unable to provide a satisfactory proof of purchase, BAKERWORKS Australia may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange or a credit to the current value of the item.
Unless Australian Consumer Law applies, please note change of mind returns are not available for the following purchases:
Faulty Goods Returns
If you believe you have purchased a faulty product, you must provide proof of purchase to receive a refund or replacement product. Proof of purchase may be your original receipt, credit card statement or any other form of evidence.
BAKERWORKS Australia may have the faulty product assessed by a third-party certified repair agent to determine the nature and cause of the fault. BAKERWORKS Australia reserves the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where any product fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
In the event that a refund of monies paid for the relevant product(s) or service(s) purchases as part of our service is approved by us, the refunds will only be issued via the same method in which payment was originally received and will be processed in Australian dollars. Combined with the contact details provided by the purchaser of the relevant product(s) or service(s) this policy is designed to prevent money laundering activities.
General Note about Returns
You must provide proof of purchase to make a claim and BAKERWORKS Australia reserves the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where a fault is caused by misuse or neglect, or where we suspect unfair exploitation of our services.